But since it's a different county and they are all upper-classmen, don't their parents have to move to be elligble?
I heard this was coming...something about the coach. . . There is a lot of that going around in Wise County!
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
But since it's a different county and they are all upper-classmen, don't their parents have to move to be elligble?
I think you are right. I guess we will see how it all pans out. I hear that Jessica Horne from JJ Kelly is moving to PV also.
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
[ QUOTE ]
But since it's a different county and they are all upper-classmen, don't their parents have to move to be elligble?
[/ QUOTE ]
Before a kid starts their Freshman year they can attend any school they wish without a move having to be made. Once they begin their Freshman year at a certain school and wish to attend another the family either has to move into the school zone they will attend or they have to sit from sports for 1 calendar year.
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
probably has, I just heard that it was happening.
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
how is this camp going
Now you know the upcoming senior's and junior's well the whole entire team (talking about football), is goin to be great to watch, not being prejudice or anything, but I know that some of the boys this year has more confidence, and a better outlook on the year to come. Go Big Red!!!!
football mom
Bookmarks